Week 10- wrapup

I finished the boots of the wearable, and I also finished the pants as well as a surprise item since there weren't any tasks assigned after the shoes. I wish I had more time to finish the rest of the model but my internship is almost up, how did this happen?! I want to stay on the team, there's so much I can learn from them and can provide the team with. It's going to be sad to go, but I had a great time with them and learned a lot from everyone including working on a real team and I was so lucky to have a great team.
After working in a game company with a small team and shorter deadlines, I want to shoot for a job in this industry rather than my major of animation for film. I've learned so much and had a great experience of doing a lot of different things and expanded my knowledge in all subjects.
It's finally time for the infamous tamale party.... I'm not sure how the story originated but we're throwing a tamale and empanada fiesta on the interns' last day. woohoo!


None of the work I've been doing on the team has been released in-game yet, so this blog thus far looks like all I've been doing is having a blast and goofing off which is only halfway true? I been working, but it's been the best time I could've imagined! Can't wait until my models, animations, and textures get released and can then post them. However, you can check out another two completely different FreeRealms-STYLE prototype with Art Institute in the Sony Mentorship program over on my other blog.