Week 3- moving!

The "new project" is taking over the Free Realms and clone wars area, so we've moved buildings. Poor Matt Case (my project director and mentor) had to move 7 boxes and a lifelong collection of Transformer collectables in the rain. I'm excited about the new move though since there are windows with natural sunlight! The other building was very dark from having the lights off and up a flight of stairs.
I've been learning more about things that commonly happen in the industry, the task I was working on is now blocked because we would need coders to generate a user-driven controls which would mean the rig I am working with would need different naming conventions and would need to be rigged differently. It seems to be low on the list of priority because it's not a holiday release and time-relevant so I don't think it'll be released by the time I'm done with my internship, but it looks really cool! Right now I've been moved onto holiday release for Easter doing some player character animation cycles for when you put on a particular wearable you can purchase. More learning about the industry, the wearable hasn't been modeled yet so I'm animating "blind" hoping the animation will make sense and literally fit when the character moves around. The player character animation cycles I'm covering are : Walk, Run, Backpedal, Backpedal Run, Turn Left, Turn Right, Jump, Fall, Land, Fidgets, and idles, which is quite a few animations for just the character to move around.
new FreeRealms Area!
 New FreeRealms & Clone Wars Area! Open Spaces!
 poor Matt had to wheel these around in the rain to move his Transformer collection!