Week 4- more animation!

 new conference room "Jedi Lounge" where morning meetings "SCRUM" takes place for Clone Wars and FreeRealms, my desk on a Friday donut day and lunch from the tater tot roach coach!

Finished the anim cycles by the end of this week and got the model of the wearable so now I know what these animations are going for! The animations I made this week were very close to what I imagined the wearable to look like and got a lot of good feedback from my team and some people on Clone Wars. Started slotting them in the actor tool to pass off to the designer to put together for the game, and learning exponentially about the workflow of FreeRealms. When I slotted the anims in the actor tool and saw the animation with the skinned wearable, the feet were overlapping because they were too big and it was bugging me although still "permissable", so I went back and exported everything again so the feet were wider spread for the wearable and my team was very impressed with my dedication. It took a little longer but I stayed after work to make sure it got done, and I'm glad SOE campus is very "open" to late workers as well as those who like to sleep in on occasion. It's a very comfortable atmosphere and exciting to work in.