Week 5- Iterating the animations



In FreeRealms, you can choose to be a human or a pixie. When animating a player character cycle it's usually based off the human male, but after you're all done with this you need to export the animation and then iterate the animations then for the human female, pixie male and pixie female and adjust the animations due to different character rigs. I thought I was done with the animations after the human male but the iteration and export process takes just as much time as the animation!

Clone Wars team over my desk! These guys are awesome and willing to help even though I'm technically on another team. Clone Wars sometimes do tasks for FreeRealms when needed, both teams are small.
Josh and his creepy Boba Fett lifesize cutout. No offense to Boba Fett, I love Star Wars just as much as anyone working on the Clone Wars team, but he's right behind me so whenever I'm alone working late I see that silhouette from the corner of my eye, scary!!